Wednesday, July 06, 2005

snackers without borders

I don't mean to brag, but I went to CANADA last month. It's very European. Anyway, not to name-drop, but my boss Mark Williams IS Canadian and he asked me to bring him some Kit-Kat bars from up north, because apparently they are "less sweet and also less waxy". I chalked it up to his normal Eskimo crazy-talk or whatever but it turns out he is right. I did a little investigating and found out that they are made by Nestle instead of Hersey so they ARE better.

Check it out for yourself. You can get the Euro style ones at Tops in Williamsburg.

2 Comments:

Blogger bluesclues said...

This brings up an interesting point. Why is Coca-Cola better in Mexico? Why is apple pie better in Amsterdam? It's not typically described as a snack, but why are Marlboro's better in Italy. The list goes on. Why are so many "American" products better on the outside? Is it to trick people into coming to America? Something doesn't feel right about all this to me.

2:57 PM  
Blogger bluesclues said...

Well, I'm sorry, but this is where the snacks blog gets political.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home